Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Teaching at BCAE

So I'll be teaching a Create Your Own Handbag sewing class for all skill levels at the Boston Center for Adult Education. The first class is this weekend - I'm nervous but excited! I hope to meet my students' expectations.

As part of my studies at Salem State, I had to create a Wiki. I decided to make a Wiki which will become an online version of my sewing class at BCAE. It's somewhat of a class tool and marketing tool. Creating the Wiki was very easy, I just hope that it gets used so that my efforts weren't for nothing. I think it's always nice to have one more way to get your message communicated to your audience. But maybe that's just the PR gal in me.

For anyone interested, the Wiki can be found at: http://sewinglessons.wikispaces.com. Registration information and course dates may be found on the Wiki.


Wish me luck on Saturday!

1 comment: