Monday, March 1, 2010

GoodReads; Good Fun

This week I explored online book organization sites for the first time. After briefly exploring Shelfari, GoodReads and LibraryThing, I decided to join GoodReads simply because it has a free app for the iTouch. I use my iTouch frequently around the house and around town if the baby falls asleep in the car.

My username is egibson and my “bookshelf” can be found at http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/3340762.

It was fun to find the books that are in my to read pile and even some cute children's books that Eva and I read together nightly. I'm not sure how often I'll log on (especially since I don't get to read as much as I'd like). But, I do like feeling that I'm finally part of this online world of book lovers. Yay!

I think I can add my books to my Facebook page too, right?

1 comment:

  1. How could you put Jen Lancaster on your shelf and remind me that she exists? I have no time to read hysterical fun books for grown ups. I have depressing teenage books I have to read for work. Oh well, one or two chapters won't hurt me.

    ReplyDelete